Coming to the end

ShivyDevon

Oct 11, 2022
I'm so sorry- many condolences. I hope your dad is OK and is able to have his operation and recover well. Take care of yourself, you have been a wonderful daughter to your mum.

Christmasqueen

Jan 4, 2024
My mother died this morning just before 2am.

It seems impossible that such a strong amazing and tough woman as she was is gone.

I really don’t know what to do now. I feel lost. I’m worried about my dad and everything feels overwhelming at the moment.

Thank you to everyone here who have offered words of support and advice. You have all been wonderful. It’s been such a long and arduous journey.

My wonderful mum was 75. She loved animals and books and music and films and so much more. Her name was Angela.

I’m heartbroken

Sending so much love ❤️

Christmasqueen

Jan 4, 2024
I’m so very sorry to hear that your strong and fabulous mother has passed away. My mum just turned 79 and I feel we won’t be long before our last goodbye too. She is now on morphine and has shingles .. not seen her awake in days. I red your post and my heart went out to you, I can feel the love for your fabulous mum, I hope that you are managing to look after yourself and your dad x

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
I’m so very sorry to hear that your strong and fabulous mother has passed away. My mum just turned 79 and I feel we won’t be long before our last goodbye too. She is now on morphine and has shingles .. not seen her awake in days. I red your post and my heart went out to you, I can feel the love for your fabulous mum, I hope that you are managing to look after yourself and your dad x
I am so sorry to read that you feel your Mum is near end of life @Christmasqueen . It's heart breaking, I know, to see your Mum in such a poor state. I am thinking of you and hope that it is peaceful when the time comes.

Fabian

Jan 22, 2024
So very touched to hear that Angela has passed away. And Missodelle, I’m so sorry and privileged at the same time, to read your rollercoaster diary. Thank you for sharing and sending you love and prayers. X

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
Condolences @Missodell18 to you and your family for your loss. At least no more pain and suffering for your mum.
The road through grief will be a bit of a rollercoaster. Best wishes and a hug.

GillP

Aug 11, 2021
@Missodell18 , please accept my sincere condolences. I hope that you will find some solace in the knowledge that your Mum’s suffering is over. Thinking of you.

Christmasqueen

Jan 4, 2024
I am so sorry to read that you feel your Mum is near end of life @Christmasqueen . It's heart breaking, I know, to see your Mum in such a poor state. I am thinking of you and hope that it is peaceful when the time comes.
Thank you for your kind words. Just got back from time with her. She now has very noisy breathing and mottled skin at the bottom half of her body so I know her time left with us is short … our hearts are breaking 😢

Christmasqueen

Jan 4, 2024
My beautiful, brave mum passed away this evening … I can’t imagine a world without her in it x Thanks for all of your support x

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
It's always a shock @Christmasqueen even if expected! Condolences to you and the family.
Mums are always around, and often the mainstay of the family, so, of course, always missed.
No more suffering for her.
Grief, as they say, is the price of love. Hope you can find peace of mind. Best wishes.