Cake Sale @ Argos, Prescot July 27th

PhilCanavan

Jul 16, 2013
On July 27th, Argos releases it's Autumn/Winter catalogue for 2013. The Alzheimer's Society is our charity partner so on that same day we will be holding a cake sale. Half of the staff have committed to baking so we'll have lots of cakes. We are currently asking for donations of 40p per cake/slice. We will be having chocolate cornflake cakes, cheesecake and more.

If you would like to come and buy some cakes to help us raise money then pop down to our store

Argos Prescot
Unit 2 Cables Retail Park
Steley Way
Prescot
L34 5NQ

Hope to see you there!!! :D

sonia owen

Hope you have a great day's doing the Argo's collection. It won't take long to sell the cakes I am sure.
I could not help with the collection this year, but a friend is doing it on my behalf. Good Luck to my friend.
Love Sonia xxx

SBP2013

Jul 30, 2013
Well done

Hi there...well done for the cakes on Saturday...they were totally delicious and we spent quite a few 40p's!! Please forgive me if you think this is cheeky but I am organising a Charity Cabaret Night for Alzheimers on August 9th at Our Lady Queen of peace Club, Litherland featuring the terrific comedian Mickey Finn, myself and other acts. If you know anyone who would like to attend, or could help promote it in any way, maybe you please PM me for any details. Or just pass on the word as tickets will be available on the door for £5.00. We already have a posse coming from Prescot Guild Hall so the more the merrier!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this. LeeAnn. x

Last edited: