A photo-book project for Alzheimer's Society

Dorukhan

May 8, 2012
London
Dear all,

I am writing this e-mail to inform you about my fundraising project for Alzheimer's Society.

After taking photographs for many years, I decided to use my work for a good cause. I have created a photo-book, with contributions of my 23 colleagues in PricewaterhouseCoopers London.

I have selected "London on my mind" as the theme of the project as an honour to the city. Because most of the employees of PwC London started their journey in other cities and countries of the world, London has different meanings to each of them, therefore I put the pictures together to show London through their eyes.

The book is now sold online in a website called blurb.com (Unfortunately I am not able to provide the full link since I am a new member. But please search for "London on my mind" on that web site)

It can be bought in soft cover, hard cover or image wrap versions. For a cheaper solution, there is an iPhone/iPad version as well. All the profit (£5 from each item that sold) is donated to Alzheimer's Society. I am responsible for monitoring the transactions and forwarding the amounts periodically. We have reached 85 pounds (17 book sales) so far - all transferred to our justgiving page.

We have a justgiving page for the ones who do not prefer to buy the book, but would like to support the project londononmymind:
http://www.justgiving.com/londononmymind

And anyone who lives in the UK can donate by texting: LOND80 and the amount to 70070. (e.g: LOND80 £2)

If you can support and share this, we may reach a lot of people and hope we can help your fight against dementia!

Kind Regards,

Dorukhan TURAN

Last edited by a moderator: