Zips

chelsea girl

Jan 25, 2015
Mum has alzheimers and she fiddles with the button holes on her cardigans until the unravel. I thought about this and thought the answer was cardigans with zips..... Well the torture has begun, the zip goes up and down on the cardis like flipping tower bridge! Up and down, up and down aargghh!!! Anyone know where i can buy a fiddle cushion?

balloo

Sep 21, 2013
northamptonshire
Mum has alzheimers and she fiddles with the button holes on her cardigans until the unravel. I thought about this and thought the answer was cardigans with zips..... Well the torture has begun, the zip goes up and down on the cardis like flipping tower bridge! Up and down, up and down aargghh!!! Anyone know where i can buy a fiddle cushion?

you could make one some where on here was a link to one

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
you could make one some where on here was a link to one

If you could find an old cushion you can just attach some zips (just tack them on), some buttons, bits of interesting material, even a small rattly cat ball and a few pieces of garden string, anything that looks a bit interesting and she can sit with it on her lap

chelsea girl

Jan 25, 2015
If you could find an old cushion you can just attach some zips (just tack them on), some buttons, bits of interesting material, even a small rattly cat ball and a few pieces of garden string, anything that looks a bit interesting and she can sit with it on her lap
Thanks all, will have a go before the zip drives me batty lol.