Zimovane

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Hello all sorry I am in need of advice again I have managed to get the memory clinic consultant to prescribe something to help dad to sleep he's prescribed Zimovane dad had his first one last night and slept for four hours which is good but was hoping that he would of slept for longer to get to the point I was wondering if this medication works instantly or does it take a few days for it to be most effective
Many thanks exhausted 2015 xx

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
My mum now back on 3.75mg Zopiclone only when needed. Like you, I noticed that it would work well to help her to sleep, but rarely get more than 5 hrs. So what I do now is give it to her at a later time. She goes to bed anytime between 10 and 11pm and then usually up an hour later to use the toilet and this is when she takes it if needed. it works ok for us because I am not usually in bed before midnight.

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
My mum has been on Zoplclone/Zimovane for ages ( 3.5 - 7mg ) as she has always been a poor sleeper. She takes it at midnight and it gives her 4-5 hours. It doesn't seem to work for longer no matter the dosage. That's my experience too when, out of desperation, I have tried it to get a good 8 hours.....
Hi thank you both gave dad his at 10 o'clock tonight the same as the last two nights last night he was up again at 1am think I am going to try to leave it later as I am rarely in bed before 12 midnight.. Thanks again xx