Your eyes are the windows of your sole.

janjan

Jan 27, 2006
Birmingham
:) Dad as finally come back to us, after 6 months of being so ill it was touch and go with him.
I looked at him today and the only way i can describe it is as if his sole was back. My god your a toughie dad.
They are going to sit him in a chair within the month according to how he progresses from here. God bless you dad x
Just thought i would tell the world, :)

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Jan, that's wonderful news.

I know how upset you've been about your dad, it's amazing that he has recovered to this extent.

Good old dad!

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Hello Janjan

How wonderful. Six months seriously ill and then to recover to this extent - how wonderful. I am so very pleased for you and hope that your dad can enjoy something of the time he has.

Love Helen :):)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so pleased for you Jan.

Don`t eyes reveal a lot. I can tell by Dhiren`s eyes whether he is `with me` or not. And now after six months your father`s eyes tell you he is back with you. He is obviously not ready to go yet.

Love xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Jan

I am so pleased for you.

I would agree totally. Mum's eyes would always let me know if she was with me or with some of her "friends". Others were blank. It is so good when they look at you and see you.

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Mameeskye

hendy

Feb 20, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear JanJan
That is lovely news. Thanks for sharing. My dad's eyes tell me a lot about how he is doing as well! Whether he's with me or somewhere else! Its great when its a better day! I agree with Sylvia, Janjan your dad's not going anywhere just yet! By the way, Janjan, I just wanted to thank you for some advice I read on a thread about visiting. I think you used to make your Dad a fresh pot of tea and cakes. Well i now take in fresh coffee and cakes for my Dad. He doesnt understand or cant do anything except wander about. BUT he ca sit down to a cup of fresh coffee and cake. Its one the few things that give him some quality of life. Thank you again.
take care
hendy

janjan

Jan 27, 2006
Birmingham
Thanks for your good wishes, it's so nice to share the good days, because there to be cherished, :)
I know we are on borrowed time now with dad, and sadly Hendy i think we won't perhaps get to the stage of them tea and cakes, and the extra residents again, but you have reminded me of nice days of visiting dad.
Prior to dad being bed bound he had a slight stroke and lost a lot of use to his left side. But it so nice to have some good news,after such a long time.
Mum said its because his mum was scottish, strong hearts. Lets hope i've inherited that at least,lol.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Oh you mean his Soul , not his sole like the sole of his shose or am I getting it wrong ?

took a while for me to click on what you was saying

I am glad I am not the only one who make spelling mistake

am please to read that your father come back to you those moments housr days are lovely to see xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman