Your advice please....

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
manger of barclays said it to me , to do that court of protection ,

When loads of money was taken out of my mother card , from loads of ATM cash machines , they gave my mother all her money back this mouth , just saying that they take no liability in what happen , mum bank manger is lovely so helpfull , as she use to work as a carer for the ederly . but yes better to be on the safe side

I have downloaded all forms for it on to my UBS Extension Memory

, so can photo cope at internet shop , just got to get cope from bank of mum EPOA , shall do that after boxing day , oh so glad every thing close Sunday , Monday , Tuesday in government and bank , help me switch of from all that worry for a while

Last edited:

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
We can switch off from the officialdom for sure ( says she who has been filling in forms and paperwork all day ) .......but not our loyalties or responsibilities eh?.....

I don't know about 24/7 I need 25/8......

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
but not our loyalties or responsibilities eh?.....

Thats for sure does not come into the equation , I could do with a clone of me lol at my age now , or a Robot that I can programme , download all my memories , thought feeling emotion in to , while I switch my brain in to In to a 3D machine and of to my own paradise for a few days without all the stress of
Organising respite for mum
, but then I woke up and it was all a dream :)

abby

Dec 19, 2006
West Country
LOL Margarita......but don't talk about dreams..Dad is now saying his days are controlled by his night time dreams.........

I was finding it hard dealing with the ' daytime ' stuff but if I now have to address the ' nightime ' scenarios..then there is no hope....

Along the M4..chuck a right....3rd turning on the left.....along the dirt track....into field...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Recent Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan