1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Younger people with Alzheimers Disease - Can you help?

Discussion in 'Researchers, students and professionals' started by EHTYLB, Jun 19, 2008.

1. EHTYLB

EHTYLB Registered User

Jun 10, 2008
    Hi there,

My name is Philippa and I am a trainee counselling psychologist from London Metropolitan University. I am currently completing my first year dissertation exploring the experiences of younger people (below the age of 65 years old)diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and am looking for 6-8 individuals to take part in my study.

The study would involve an informal conversational style interview lasting approximately one hour. I have gained ethical approval for my study from my university.

If you are below the age of 65 years with a diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease and are interested in participating in my study or know somebody that fits this criteria who might be interested, please send me a private message or email me at
    pmb0035@londonmet.ac.uk and I will provide further details of my study.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message! Philippa

2. christine_batch

christine_batch Registered User

Jul 31, 2007
    Buckinghamshire
    Dear Philippa,
    I have sent you a p.m.
    Best wishes
    Christine