You have to laugh.....!

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by Linda Mc, May 1, 2007.

1. Linda Mc

Linda Mc Registered User

Jul 3, 2005
    Nr Mold
    Lovely day today and husband has been pottering round the garden. I came in to make lunch and when it was ready went out to tell him and.....

He had very kindly painted our bird table with WHITE EMULSION PAINT!!!!:rolleyes:

I could hardly keep my face straight.:)

Now I just need to find a way to get him to paint it again.:)

Linda x

2. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Hi Linda

At least the droppings won't show!!!:eek:

3. Linda Mc

Linda Mc Registered User

Jul 3, 2005
    Nr Mold
    Now why didn't I think of that Hazel!:)

Linda x

4. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    Can you imagine all those birds - what sort of expressions - what are they thinking!!!!
    Glad you can laugh about it. ;) ;)
    Beckyjan

5. alex

alex Registered User

Apr 10, 2006
    Hi Linda

That means you'll have to change to brown bread so the birds will see it.............besides, its better for you................. so maybe he was thinking about your health all along! ;)

Love Alex

6. janjan

janjan Registered User

Jan 27, 2006
    Birmingham
    I remember the time dad went round painting everything blue. lol. Just missed the bird table, but mom had a lovely blue wooden fence border around the sides of her grass borders. We still have numerous tins of paint in cupboards all over moms house. Well it went with the blue wall of course. You just got to love them for it. :)
    Dad had lots of projects, and you have made my night remembering this one.