You have to laugh (and have lots of patience)

Ifrabell

Dec 19, 2016
Mums reading lamp was not working - again
Conversation
I cannot get my lamp to work
Okay I will check it, check plug, change bulb, nothing (she has yet again pulled it by the wire and bent the connections)
Cannot fix it Mum I will get a new one when I go to do your shopping.
5 minutes later - my lamps not working
Yes I know I will get you a new one (back to doing shopping list) shout from lounge
My lamps not working
Okay I will check it in a minute (this go's on for around 30 minutes)
Mum gets up to go to loo so I say to hubby, get that lamp out of here so I can get on. No probs puts it outside door.
Mum comes back from loo, looks very perplexed, Jean love, what Mum, didn't I used to have a lamp there??? aghhhhhh
Its okay to laugh, I am sure if Mum was well she would have found it very very funny.

Little lady

Apr 16, 2018
It’s raised a smile here!
Mums reading lamp was not working - again
Conversation
I cannot get my lamp to work
Okay I will check it, check plug, change bulb, nothing (she has yet again pulled it by the wire and bent the connections)
Cannot fix it Mum I will get a new one when I go to do your shopping.
5 minutes later - my lamps not working
Yes I know I will get you a new one (back to doing shopping list) shout from lounge
My lamps not working
Okay I will check it in a minute (this go's on for around 30 minutes)
Mum gets up to go to loo so I say to hubby, get that lamp out of here so I can get on. No probs puts it outside door.
Mum comes back from loo, looks very perplexed, Jean love, what Mum, didn't I used to have a lamp there??? aghhhhhh
Its okay to laugh, I am sure if Mum was well she would have found it very very funny.