1. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Registered User

Jun 24, 2012
    North West
    Well the time we have dread for 3 years has come, looking for a care home for Mum. We are heart broken. I feel like although it's the best for Mum as she is safe and needs care and more help I feel so bad that I can't look after her as I work and have a child.
    I just hope once mum goes into the home hopefully this week she will settle fast and we will have peace of mind as everyone keeps saying that she will be safe.

2. lin1

lin1 Registered User

Jan 14, 2010
    Female
    East Kent
    #2 lin1, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    Sending you a much deserved
    image.jpg
    It is one of the hardest decisions we may have to make , I really feel for you .
    The guilt monster has no right putting you through this pain because You have done everything you possibly could for your mum !
    Also you will still be caring for and doing things with and for mum just in a different way. Hopefully mum will settle quickly so you can spend more enjoyable times with your Mum again.
    XXX

3. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Registered User

Jun 24, 2012
    North West
    Thank you for replying and for
    Your kind words xxxx