Worried about Mum

sghcmcrbvb

Feb 10, 2015
My mum's daily memory and communication skills are getting really bad and I'm not sure what to do. I think she needs to go to the doctors but she just gets angry with me whenever I suggest it, and says the more I suggest it the more likely she is to not go. The other day she called me in to the kitchen to ask where dad had put the kettle when she had it in her hand and was filling it up. She never remembers any appointments. We started writing stuff like appointments down on a board and she forgot to look through the board. She's only 45, what could I do as I'm only 17?

Pickles53

Feb 25, 2014
Radcliffe on Trent
My mum's daily memory and communication skills are getting really bad and I'm not sure what to do. I think she needs to go to the doctors but she just gets angry with me whenever I suggest it, and says the more I suggest it the more likely she is to not go. The other day she called me in to the kitchen to ask where dad had put the kettle when she had it in her hand and was filling it up. She never remembers any appointments. We started writing stuff like appointments down on a board and she forgot to look through the board. She's only 45, what could I do as I'm only 17?

What does your dad think? Have you talked to him about what you are noticing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bottomls