Worried about John

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
So sorry Hazel to read of John death on the 25th .
One year after mums death on the 26 July .

sending you my love loads of (((hugs))) .

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Hazel,

The grounds you described sound beautiful.
I am so glad that the step-children seem to have "come round" and are taking part in the service.
You have been much in my thoughts these past few days.

Sending love, Nan XXX

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Hazel

I'm glad things have turned out the way you wanted them to, it sounds such a lovely place to be at rest, i'm sure it will be a peaceful day filled with love and memories.

Like many here, my thoughts will be with you on tuesday.

Love Alex xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Hazel:
I cannot imagine how you are feeling now. The emptiness and sadness following John's passing.

I am pleased you have sorted things out with your stepsons and the resting place for John sounds ideal. I love the thought of swans gliding across the lake.

My thoughts will be with you on Tuesday.

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Hazel, I am so glad your step-sons have opened their minds to join you in celebrating John's life on Tuesday.
The setting sounds beautiful, calm and peaceful, the place you would want to go to spend time with your thoughts and memories of John over the coming times.
Love and hugs for you my friend xxxx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Hazel

Pleased to read that your stepson has settled down,John,s resting place sounds really lovely,thinking of you lots take care Marian xx

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I do hope that you have as peaceful a day as possible today my love. Take good care of yourself and you are also much in my thoughts.

I hope that tomorrow you will celebrate all of John's life with gladness in your heart and the sadness at losing him is comforted by this.

xxTinaT

Lucille

Sep 10, 2005
Dear Hazel

I haven't visited TP for ages but just popped in and read your sad news. I'm sorry to hear about John's passing and the ensuing row with his sons: such an awful time for you. I'm glad they seem to have calmed down and hope that they can see everything you have done for John. Hope tomorrow goes as well as it can, and that as a family you can come together to mourn and also to celebrate John's life. You have been a wonderful support for him and a generous friend, giving wise counsel, to those who have sought it, here on TP.

Go well, Hazel.

xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank you very much for the messages. I'm a bit down today, everything done that can be done, nothing to do but wait.

The house is full of flowers and cards and emails, thank you those of you who have sent. (No criticism of those who haven't, I know most of you don't have my details -- you see, I'm being hyper-sensitive!:eek: )

#1 step-son and partner took me out to lunch yesterday, to the hotel we're using for after the funeral, and it was lovely. Not a word from #2 though (the one who said I'm an evil woman), I'm assuming he's coming.

But I'll have lots of support, my son is coming, and my Aussie niece and her husband, and several of John's cousins, who have always been supportive of me. I just want a calm, peaceful day.

And wonder of wonders, no rain is forecast!:)

Love to you all,

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I probably won't be able to post tomorrow Hazel so I just wanted to wish you strength and say that I hope the service goes well tomorrow. Thinking of you. Izzy x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Hazel, hello
Just to say I'm sending support and will be thinking about you tomorrow, I do hope that all goes well and you get some peace from the ceremony with friends and family around you.
Kind regards, Jo

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
I too will be thinking about you tomorrow, and hope that you are all able to say goodbye to John with love and dignity. :)

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Hazel, will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping that you will feel surrounded by love xxx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Hazel

Will be thinking of you tomorrow,hope all goes well,sending you lots of (((hugs))) to help you through the day,take care Marian xx

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Hazel

Just wanted to say that i'm sure everything will go fine for tomorrow, think of only John and your special memories and that way no one can upset you, stay calm and be proud of what you have done to give John a special farewell..........it will be a lovely peaceful day filled with love and celebration for a special life......you'll see ;)

Will be thinking of you.
Love Alex xx