Worried about John

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Hazel:

I have only just caught up with latest photo of John. It is wonderful to see him looking so content - long may it continue.

Love Jan

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
This afternoon John reached out and took my hand.

Earth-shattering? Maybe not, but it's the first time for almost a year. Made me cry!

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Hazel

I hope they were tears of joy?

My husband is no where near as far along as your John and I would give anything for him to touch my hand.

Tomorrow we have been married 40 yrs but he has know idea of the day, but my kids are determined to make it a happy one for us.

So pleased you had a good visit
Much love Roseann

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Happy anniversary for tomorrow, Roseann. 40 years is a long time.

Our anniversary is on Tuesday, 13 years. And it was on that date a year ago John was admitted to hospital, and hasn't been home since.

It will be 'business as usual' for us.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Hazel

That's wonderful and I am so pleased for you. He does look really well in the photo though and I just wonder whether these responses are because he is feeling so much better than he did.

Whatever, it's wonderful:)

Love

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thanks, Joanne.

I can't believe how well John is. It's wonderful, considering he was written off six months ago.

He's holding my hand, wanting kisses and hugs, and smiling and even chuckling.

I have a constant smile on my face, I just wish that GP could see him!

This is yesterday:

Attachments

• John Sept 12.jpg
    John Sept 12.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 250

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Hazel,

John looks amazingly well! When you think how unresponsive and ill he was not so long ago...

No wonder you have a permanent smile on your face...all that canoodling....:D

Long may it last...

love gigi xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Hazel,

Doesn`t he look well. :) And well done to you for fighting for him.

Perhaps you could invite the GP for afternoon tea with you and John. ;)

Love xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am so happy for you. Long may John's good health continue. His photo shows him looking so much better, good skin colour and carrying some more weight again and so so much more alert.

What a handsome bloke!

Love to you both

Mameeskye

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
wonderfull

hazel so pleased for you both, it is amazing how John has improved, the picture brought a tear to my eye, hope you have some serious snogging when you visit today . long may this reprieve continue best wishes to you both Pam

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank you everyone, it's so good that you share my happiness.:)

All the canoodling came from me this lunch time, John was sleepy and unresponsive. But I don't mind, so long as I get the good days in between. I'm not living in a fool's paradise, I'm just so thrilled when he's responsive.

Yes, he is a handsome bloke, Mameeskye, and he has the nature to match. I'm still crazy about him!:)

Love to all,

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hazel - so pleased to see how well John is - good work on your part, I say. No wonder John is wanting to hold your hand, kiss and cuddle you. ENJOY!
Love Jan

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Hazel

Next time you see GP show him that photo .
I think Margarita has a very good idea here.

I am so pleased, not only for you but for John because he actually looks content and happy. He seems to have a sparkle in his eyes. It means the world to us to see this transformation and so I can imagine how upbeat you must feel.

You could also write to the producers of the Manuka honey;)

Love and best wishes