Worried about John

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hazel

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) to both you and John. I know how devastating the news you received yesterday must be. It takes a while to get used to it.

The road you and John must travel now will seem long yet at times fast and at others all too slow. It is a time of transformation and change; and as well as deep sorrow there can be moments of pure joy.

I obtained a copy of "Final Gifts" which I found very uplifting to read and if you would like me to send it on to you I will do.

Love to you, John and your families at this time.

Mameeskye

zonkjonk

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Dear Hazel,
I am so sorry to read of your traumatic news. when nothing more can be done, it is truly heartwrenching.
I hope John is spared of any further suffering.

we are helpless in the face of this disease, there comes a point where there is no gain in fighting the inevitable.
no solace for you of course.
Hugs,
Jo

nickyd

Oct 20, 2007
warwickshire
Hazel,
You were not unfair at all! You have to do what's best for you at these times..
I can well imagine how you are feeling, and it is not a good place to be, I know..
All I can say is just keep on giving John those Hugs, I know you will..
We are all here for you, Hazel,
Lots of Love to you Both,

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Hazel
I am so sorry to hear your news.
Much love is coming your way ,please know you are not alone we are all here for you as and when you need us.
Please take care Roseann

Last edited:

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Dear dear Hazel

This is heartbreaking for you....

My heart goes out to you and John

Sending you all the love and hugs you can cope with.....and strength to get you through

Love xx

Tina

May 19, 2006
Dear Hazel,

my heart goes out to you and John, I'm so sorry to hear this latest news. I can't say anything that will help, just to let you know you are in my thoughts and there are loads of hugs on their way, albeit virtual ones.

Take care of yourself and your lovely John,
love from Tina xx

CYN

Jan 4, 2008
east sussex
Dear Hazel,
You have been a shining example to every carer on this site,the love and devotion you have shown to your John is second to none.

Your posts have been constant as have Sylvia's and Connie's and i have read them everyday.

So i send you love and kind thoughts as you continue to the end of this slow and painful journey.

Take care of yourself.

Love Cynthia x x

snooky

May 12, 2007
devon
Dear Hazel,
I am so very sorry to hear your news about John. I wish there was something I could do for you, but you and John are, as always, with me in my thoughts and prayers and I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. Much love to you both.
Love
Nic xx

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Dear Hazel, I am so sorry to hear your news about John. I will be thinking about both of you.

Turbo

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Dear Hazel,

I'm so sorry to hear the news about John.

I was talking with a colleague of mine a few days ago whose sister has terminal cancer. She was questioning her sister's choice to continue with treatment and I said to her that her sister will know when she is ready to stop the treatment.

It is so much more difficult when you are making that decision for someone else, but I am sure that you will know whether that time has come for John. Whatever your decision we will be behind you all the way.

Love to you and John. xx

janjan

Jan 27, 2006
Birmingham
I'm so sorry to hear your news on John, such a hard time for you to be going through. Sending you both hugs. Jan x

Westie

May 14, 2007
South East London/Surrey border
Dear Hazel,

I'm so very sorry to learn about the recent decline in John's condition. I've no words that I feel can help, but I know you will find the strength, through your love for John, to cope with whatever comes next.

You are both in my thoughts.

Love Mary-Ann
x