Worried about John

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Hazel,

Caring thoughts and best wishes for a pleasing outcome.

Love Taffy.

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hi Hazel

Poor you and poor John. as if you haven't been through enough. This disease is certainly one step forward then two steps back all the time.

Love to you both and hoping this latest infection clears soon.

Mameeskye

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Hi Hazel

So sorry about this latest setback for John

Hope the medications can treat the infection, but I am glad to hear John is laughing.

Love and please take care of yourself
Alfjess

117katie

You can and you will ... bear it, I mean.

Your John is a fighter, as is my John.

You are a fighter, as am I.

There is another day tomorrow, and that day will dawn.

AND IT WILL DAWN ON ALL OF US, IN SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT WAYS.

So, my heart is with you, and my hopes are with you and with your John, regardless of the day that may dawn.

You will be back tomorrow, with hopefully gooder (!!) news. So please, please breathe deep breaths.

Katie

Tina

May 19, 2006
Thinking of you, Hazel. Has anything happened today to make you so upset, or is ist the accumulation of things that have happened in the last few days and weeks?
I know the helplessness is awful for us carers and if we feel things have taken out of our hands, it's even worse.
Sending you smiles and hugs and hope tomorrow will be better.

Love, Tina x

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hazel

I don't know what has happened today but I am sure that no matter what the next day brings you will have the courage to bear what you must and will be able to deal with all that this life will throw at you.

You will find the strength to do what you must eventhough all feels so out of control now. Not knowing is a really hard cross to bear and eventhough I am aware and accepting of what must happen I am also fearing as it is something over which I exercise no control.

In a strange way this time really mirrors for me the end of a pregnancy. Just wish that we were given some of the nice relaxing hormones that make us less panicky at that time to deal with the "now"!!

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Thinking of you tonight and sending some virtual hugs your way. If I was closer I'd pop round and a cuppa with you!

Love

Mameeskye

117katie

Me too, Mameeskye!

Except that I'd pop round for a wee dramorthree!

Take care, Hazel!

Katie
PS. no diluting of my dramorthree!

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Hazel,
I hope things are not as serious as they sound. Please take care of yourself.
Love xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
My friends, I was so unfair to you last night. I needed to know that you were with me, but I could not tell you what had happened.

The fact is, I was told at tea time yesterday that there is no more hope for my lovely John.

The antibiotics are no longer working, and there's no point in giving him more.

I can't begin to tell you how devastated I am, but I think most of you will know.

Thank you so much for all your messages of support, I did keep popping in to read them, and they were so important to me.

I'm not going to give daily updates, that would be too depressing for us all, but I will let you know if there is anything definite to report, good or bad.

And thank you again, you have no idea how much you have helped me.

Love,

BeverleyY

Jan 29, 2008
Ashford, Kent
Hi Hazel

Thinking of you and John.

I smiled at reading he laughed out loud. As desperate as times may seem at the moment, I'm sure his laugh was magical.

Best wishes.

Beverley x

117katie

Dear Hazel

Thinking of you and John.

Look after yourself.

Love
Katie

burfordthecat

Jan 9, 2008
Leicestershire
Hazel

I was so very sad to hear your devastating news. I can't even begin to imagine how you both must be feeling. Hazel, please remember to also take care of yourself, John needs your love and care more now then ever before.

Sending both of you love and hugs.

Burfordthecat xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry Hazel.
You`ve fought long and hard and it must be soul destroying to feel the hope has gone.
Take care, be strong.
Love xx