Worried about John

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Hazel,
You have gone through so much and it is lovely to read something positive about John.
Blow the diet, eat, drink and enjoy your happy moment.
Love and best wishes
Christine

117katie

Whisky or whiskey? As if I need to ask!

You will make it a double, I trust!

Katie

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Such good news,Hazel..

So pleased to hear John is picking up...:)

And got an invitation to join their training session tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that!

Watch out!!! You'll be joining the staff before you know it!!!

Love Gigi xx

Libby

May 20, 2006
North East
Hi Hazel

So pleased to hear your news, and it's really uplifting to see/hear/read:confused: you in such a positive frame of mind.

Such good news for John too and glad to hear that his heels are getting better.

Good luck with the music therapy too - theres jut no stopping you!

Libs x:)

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
HI Hazel

Glad that you have had such a positive day.

I know what you mean about getting offered the tunic..often happens to me if staff ring in sick at the weekend. If I had full dislosure than I might be tempted at times....

Hope that it continues and enjoy the whisky and the training session..mm what a mix!

Mameeskye

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank you Cliff.:)

Talk about ups and downs!

Today was another wonderful day --- until 4.00.

My article was in the local paper -- only a few minor inaccuracies, and the photo was OK -- small enough not to show my wrinkles!:eek:

I went in and watched the music video, and was moved and thrilled by it -- I've posted about it in Resources.

John was bright and alert again at lunch time. I had a good afternoon chatting on Tea Room.

Then I went in at tea time, was called into the office and sat down. They've had the result of the latest swab on John's foot -- MRSA!

Well I has one and a half good days, and I'll remember them.

Love,

Libby

May 20, 2006
North East
Oh Hazel - what terrible news for you and John.

And just when things seemed to be getting better. Will they need to give him more antibiotics??

Love to you both

Libs x

snooky

May 12, 2007
devon
Gosh Hazel I'm shocked - sorry to hear that, but treated quickly with antibiotics it will be fine. You don't expect to hear of MRSA in a Nursing home do you, or is that me being naive, I thought it was just hospitals that got this type of thing. Hope John recovers soon and good job they took the swab, so that you know and it can be treated quickly.
Thinking of you both.
Love
Snooky xxx