Worried about John

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
What a worry Hazel.
Hopefully the medication will keep control of the temparature. After our recent experience of hospital, I too would have opted not to admit dad unless absolutely necessary.

Thinking of you
Craig

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Hazel,

I'm just catching up and am so sorry to read about John's setback.
It's such a worry.

Eric had a really high temperature too with his latest infection..unusual for him as well.

Once the anitbiotics kicked in he rallied quickly, I do hope the same happens with John.

Hopefully you'll see an improvement today.

Love xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Hazel:

We are worried because you have not posted about John. I am thinking about you and sincerely hope John is responding now to medication.

Love

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Good morning Hazel, As you can see we are all thinking about you and worried that John is not alright as you have not been on lately. Hope he is improving and that you have just been busy doing other things. Take care

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Me too.

I was regularly checking yesterday for updates and I emailed Hazel too, but no reply.

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

And lots of love

Mameeskye

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank you for your concern, everyone, and I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday.

The truth is, John was desperately ill yesterday, I could hear his wheezing as I walked down the corridor. I was so depressed I couldn't do anything last night.

I've been there all morning, and at last the antibiotics are taking effect. He's a lot better, and has enjoyed his lunch without choking.

I'm going to try and get a nap this afternoon, I haven't been sleeping since he's been ill, and I'm shattered. I really thought I was losing him.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.

Love,