World rocks against dementia 2017

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
WELL ?? WE ROCKED THE WORLD AGAIN IN 2017 !!!

"" And are still rocking in many places round the world even NOW!!!

Hello all, just back from WRAD 2017 , we stayed over ) I may not have lasted the night ( Ilness got the better of me i`m afraid) but what i do remember is it was the most incredible time ive ever had, and all thanks to " DELETED" who organised it for us this year SINGLE HANDED !!!! Without her, the event at Hannas would never have happened and will be forever in my memory and heart

There really are too many to name but to ALL those i met and spoke to yesterday and especially those i met for the first time, THANK YOU for taking the time to come and speak to me, means so much,

To the artists who gave up their time for the benefits of others, your are all truly stars. To my old Mucker and Co Founder "DELETED " we love you so much. To "DELETED" in the USA who has organised things over there and came up with the words Rock against dementia (it was only my small idea to put the word WORLD in front but so pleased we did lol)

To my family, i am looking so forward to spending more time with you,

AND TO all OUT THERE WHO WERE SOMEWAY CONNECTED TO THIS YEARS WRAD 2017, AND THERE WERE MILLIONS OF YOU, YOU WILL EACH BE FOREVER IN MY HEART.

For those of you who were`nt ?? You missed a great event, but can always join us in 2018"!!!!!

Now, wheres my bed lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 17191788_1266900270012671_8048600207837177568_o.jpg
    17191788_1266900270012671_8048600207837177568_o.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 421

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
WELL ?? WE ROCKED THE WORLD AGAIN IN 2017 !!!

"" And are still rocking in many places round the world even NOW!!!

Hello all, just back from WRAD 2017 , we stayed over ) I may not have lasted the night ( Ilness got the better of me i`m afraid) but what i do remember is it was the most incredible time ive ever had, and all thanks to " DELETED" who organised it for us this year SINGLE HANDED !!!! Without her, the event at Hannas would never have happened and will be forever in my memory and heart

There really are too many to name but to ALL those i met and spoke to yesterday and especially those i met for the first time, THANK YOU for taking the time to come and speak to me, means so much,

To the artists who gave up their time for the benefits of others, your are all truly stars. To my old Mucker and Co Founder "DELETED " we love you so much. To "DELETED" in the USA who has organised things over there and came up with the words Rock against dementia (it was only my small idea to put the word WORLD in front but so pleased we did lol)

To my family, i am looking so forward to spending more time with you,

AND TO all OUT THERE WHO WERE SOMEWAY CONNECTED TO THIS YEARS WRAD 2017, AND THERE WERE MILLIONS OF YOU, YOU WILL EACH BE FOREVER IN MY HEART.

For those of you who were`nt ?? You missed a great event, but can always join us in 2018"!!!!!

Now, wheres my bed lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic by the sounds of it although can't find anything in the news about it unfortunately.

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Which news ?? my friend ?? its all over the local news in different countries and different local papers, doesnt have to be on national news to make the difference xx