World Rock against dementia March 19th 2016

Discussion in 'I have dementia' started by Norrms, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Norrms

Norrms Registered User

Feb 19, 2009
    Male
    Torquay Devon
    www.wrad.co.uk BREAKING NEWS ...............

To COMMEMORATE this wonderful day and date next year i am so pleased to announce i have written a special song for the day called

"Within My Mind"

In the past and with the help of some wonderful singers and writers of music, i have written the songs "Purple Angel " and "The Angels Will Listen"

Please listen to them both FOR FREE !!! No payment wanted !! on

Link to purple Angel Song https://youtu.be/5ewth3zbDEQ

Link to "The Angels will listen
    http://tdaa.co.uk/song-for-all-with-dementia-and-their-fam…/

(Both available on I Tunes )

It will be sang by professional singer Tyrone Piper and the backing singers will be the one and only, No 1 chart topping
    "THE PLYMOUTH MILITARY WIVES !!!

The music has been written by the incredibly talented Musical director Rob Young who recently directed Hairspray at the Princess Theatre in Torquay.

its like nothing i have written before and is very theatrical, but from what i have heard, i have fell in love with it, and cant wait for all of you to hear it, but you will have to wait a while, its release date is none other than March 19th WRAD day so we will all have to be patient a little while longer

It will of course be available to download from that day on I tunes, its an honour to be working with the Plymouth Military wives once again and also supporting their charity as well as our group
    Please share xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx