World apparently shrinking?

Gingercatlady

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you for the ginger cat facts and the video, it has given me a laugh, and as you know we all need that!
My ginger is called Henry, he is a rescue cat and I've had him about 5 years, he's great company and follows me about the house.
I think it's nice that out of the sadness and despair of dementia I've been able to use talking point and share not just the down times but be able to be cheered up and hopefully cheer others along too.

Cazzita

May 12, 2018
[QUOTE="Cazzita, post: 1574902, member: 74136

Dear Cazzita thank you for replying to my post. The hardest thing is as you say this “damn dementia thing”, hating the illness then being washed over with guilt for feeling that way. Siblings move on with holidays, social lives, unable apparently to digest what is right in front of them at times. Everyone seems to view you through the prism of the loved one’s illness, apparently unable to see the actual individual. Oh hello how is your mother. After a while you feel invisible. Well this morning I decided to revisit an old friend who only gives and again he gave. His name is Beethoven, his mate is Mozart. Head phones on Emperor concerto and let’s forget for an hour or so. Funny in times of stress and self doubt we give up on what gives us pleasure, paradoxically when we most need it. Apparently ranting here cleared the mental processes. I know nothing of your circumstances but close in wishing you the best on your carer path. No one asks to be put on this road. However you ended up on it take care.
Thanks so much. We are all here for you xx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa