World apparently shrinking?

Discussion in 'I care for a person with dementia' started by Whisperer, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Gingercatlady

Gingercatlady Registered User

Aug 7, 2017
    Thank you for the ginger cat facts and the video, it has given me a laugh, and as you know we all need that!
    My ginger is called Henry, he is a rescue cat and I've had him about 5 years, he's great company and follows me about the house.
    I think it's nice that out of the sadness and despair of dementia I've been able to use talking point and share not just the down times but be able to be cheered up and hopefully cheer others along too.

2. Rob_E

Rob_E Registered User

Feb 1, 2015
    Male
    Liverpool
    Pets, especially cats and dogs can be fantastic in a stressful situation like this. We have two cats that are great company for mum who has the dementia, there's often one of them with her and she loves them, but they are great for me aswell. They always seem to be able to cheer me up, no matter how bad things are.

3. Cazzita

Cazzita Registered User

May 12, 2018
    Thanks so much. We are all here for you xx