Word Puzzles to stimulate your brain

Discussion in 'I have dementia' started by Barry, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Lynne

Lynne Registered User

Jun 3, 2005
    Suffolk,England
    Dear Barry

Thank you so much for this thread, which I missed somehow when you started it last year.

Looking out of my window at the moment, snow is falling so I suspect many UK members may be staying close to home for a few days and, like me, will be glad of your puzzles to occupy any spare 'leisure' time. I expect your Christmas in Indonesia will look very different, and I wish you a Happy and peaceful one.

Attached Files:

2. Barry

Barry Registered User

Oct 14, 2006
    Indonesia
    Hi Lynne

Thanks for the reply and your right about Christmas out here in Indonesia as its all rather low key! Not only that but its also the monsoon season so NO snow which I miss! ;)
    Best wishes to you and yours
    Barry

3. danny

danny Registered User

Hi Barry,I will give my colleague these xmas word ganes to use in her Cognitive Stimulation Group next week.

Thankyou:)

4. Barry

Barry Registered User

Oct 14, 2006
    Indonesia
    Hi Danny

It’s good to hear from you and I’m pleased the word puzzles will be of some use ;)
    Barry

5. Barry

Barry Registered User

Oct 14, 2006
    Indonesia
  6. Barry

Barry Registered User

Oct 14, 2006
    Indonesia
  7. jackanory

jackanory Registered User

May 10, 2011
    barry find your word games very stimulating thank you very much look forward to more great help jackanory.