Wishing you all a peaceful Christmas

Discussion in 'I care for a person with dementia' started by exhausted 2015, Dec 24, 2015.

1. exhausted 2015

exhausted 2015 Registered User

Jul 5, 2015
    Female
    stoke on trent
    Just wanted to thank everyone for all the support that everyone has given me since I joined in July. I hope that you all have a peaceful Christmas.. And I am asking santa for some sleep lol.. My very best wishes exhausted 2015 xx

2. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    Wishing you a merry Christmas too and I hope Santa is listening. x

3. fizzie

fizzie Registered User

Jul 20, 2011
    I will ask Santa for you as well exhausted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThinking of you xx

4. Louby65

Louby65 Registered User

Mar 26, 2014
    Scotland
    Seasonal best wishes to you too exhausted 2015. I'm wishing for some sleep too! Lou x

5. exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
    Female
    stoke on trent
    Santa hasn't been yet

Santa hasn't been yet I'm still trying to get dad to settle pointless trying to get some sleep yet... Is anyone else still awake? xx

6. Sue J

Sue J Registered User

Dec 9, 2009
    Happy Christmas to you exhausted, hope Santa comes soon to you and Dad:)xxx and that he visits here too;)

7. exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
    Female
    stoke on trent
    Thank you sue xx

8. exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
    Female
    stoke on trent
    Hope your mum will settle tonight xx dad hasn't yet xx

9. Sue J

Sue J Registered User

Dec 9, 2009
    Well I'm further South than both you exhausted and Louby65 so I guess Santa will get to Louby65 first so it might be a while before he gets here;):) but am going to try and get some sleep now so will say goodnight sleep well when it comesxxx

10. hvml

hvml Registered User

Oct 10, 2015
    North Cornwall
    Merry Christmas exhausted2015
    I hope you got a bit of shut eye. Did Santa come? You must have been in the ideal situation to catch him!! Have a good day.

Heidi xx

11. 2jays

2jays Registered User

Jun 4, 2010
    West Midlands
    Hoping Santa came and gave you some sleep

Not much had here, but for different reasons. Nice ones for a change. Excited grandchild :)

xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

12. Shedrech

Shedrech Volunteer Moderator

Dec 15, 2012
    Yorkshire
    Wishing you the Christmas you deserve :)

I'm sitting with the Carols from Kings in the background; beautiful - having watched them with dad last night when I also watched him as the peaceful and joyful atmosphere calmed him down from an entertaining afternoon he'd found a bit too stirring. Wonderful the power of music and tradition.
    and I seem to be able to breath without coughing for the first time in a week - thanks for the good wishes you sent on another thread.