Wish me luck

katdan

Jan 15, 2008
Manchester
I have just started a sponsored slim in aid of Brain Tumour research, my Mum died from a brain tomour nearly 2 years ago. I would appreciate any advice or :eek:tips on the best way to lose those pounds.

Thanks

Cath

DickG

Feb 26, 2006
Stow-on-the-Wold
Hi Cath

Go on to Tesco's website where you will find their health section and you can obtain a diet plan complete with recipes for £2.99 a week. I have been using this service for four weeks and have averaged a weekly loss of 2lb. What is more although on occaisions I feel hungry it is never enough to make me break my diet.

I hope that I haven't broken TP rules as I am just trying to be helpful.

Dick

117katie

Dick

Are there rules? In the tea room? Surely not! How come I never noticed that, Dick? Could you tell me what the rules of the tea room are?

The only way to lose weight is to eat less. Which means, go to Tesco, and buy less, then eat less - as Dick would perhaps suggest!

Well done, Dick, 2lbs a week is about right and it means you will maintain your weight loss - but only as long as you behave yourself, and obey the rules. No, not the TP rules; I meant the rules of weight-loss!

Katie

PS. FORGOT TO WISH YOU LUCK, CATH!
PPS. Sorry, Dick, I forgot that you weren't in the Tea Room - but you will be soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Don`t be disppointed, it`s the best way to lose weight, 1-2lbs weekly. That way it`s not a crash diet and it doesn`t return so quickly.

Slow and steady wins the race, corny but true. :)