Windy weather

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
My snow changed to thundersnow, actually thundergraupel, then rain, then stopped, now sunny.

Crazy weather although tête-à-tête in new bed I made last year when I stripped ivy off wall, cut a hole in the flags and planted clematis, are thriving.
P1020060-Medium.jpg

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
We have a lot of cloud today and I don't know whether it's part of the dust cloud but the weather used to affect dad's Alzheimer's and hay-fever.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Yes very wet here too.
And the sky has been a very strange orange colour. More pronounced tis morning, but still has a twilight look about it.
I believe its due to dust from the Sahara

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Yes very wet here too.
And the sky has been a very strange orange colour. More pronounced tis morning, but still has a twilight look about it.
I believe its due to dust from the Sahara
yes thats right, just noticed the orange glow. we could do with some heat from the sahara rather than their dust please.

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
Rather misty today when I went out for a walk in the local countryside, but the rain held off until we were on the way home. It was very beautiful in a rather sad, grey sort of a way. At least there was no wind.

GillP

Aug 11, 2021
Racing here ( East Northants)too, absolutely torrential. No sign of the orange glow