lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Thinking of you and William LadyA
I hope you get a goodnight sleep sleep tonight
((((((HUGS))))))

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I hope all went well Lady A at the family gathering and you weren't too stressed by it all.

Wishing you a peaceful night. x

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Lady A, I always admire and really appreciate the way in which you and others bring us 'news from the front line' so to speak. It's so helpful to have your very open, unblinking accounts and very brave of you to do this for the TP community. I hope it might help you in some small way to know how much it is appreciated.

Wishing you both a peaceful night.

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
Lady A, I always admire and really appreciate the way in which you and others bring us 'news from the front line' so to speak. It's so helpful to have your very open, unblinking accounts and very brave of you to do this for the TP community. I hope it might help you in some small way to know how much it is appreciated.

I wholehearted agree with you Stanley. Well said.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
These hard emotions are best shared, if at all possible. Better to have the arms of a loved one around you while the sadness lasts, and I'm glad you had support while at the Gathering.

Isn't it strange; the emotions we're put through. Learning to be tough is the hardest part, but also, learning to allow others to hold us up is sometimes even harder. Do allow others who will to support you, LadyA. You need that 'togetherness' at this time.

Much love to the both of you.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
These hard emotions are best shared, if at all possible. Better to have the arms of a loved one around you while the sadness lasts, and I'm glad you had support while at the Gathering.

Isn't it strange; the emotions we're put through. Learning to be tough is the hardest part, but also, learning to allow others to hold us up is sometimes even harder. Do allow others who will to support you, LadyA. You need that 'togetherness' at this time.

Much love to the both of you.

Like button pressed chuggalug - if there was one...

Still here LadyA, wishing I was with you, holding your hand xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Like button pressed chuggalug - if there was one...

Still here LadyA, wishing I was with you, holding your hand xxx

I'm not good at letting people in, 2Jays. I do, however, see the need and advocate it. Bless you. How are you?

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I'm not good at letting people in, 2Jays. I do, however, see the need and advocate it. Bless you. How are you?

If you will excuse the expression... I'm Chugging along chuggs. Still haven't quite managed to balance properly whilst the rug is pulled from under my feet, but getting better at it :)

Lilac Blossom

Oct 6, 2014
Scotland
Thinking today of you and William, Lady A. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TP. I'm glad you managed to go to the family gathering. xx

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Peaceful and comfortable. That's good.

The waiting, I would imagine, isn't quite as peaceful for you. Thinking of you xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paddly