William is very unwell again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Peace for you both lady a. He will be well looked after and I also would have made the same decision.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
He's a little agitated today. Not even agitated - just a bit twitchy. Keeps pulling his knees up, and fidgeting with the blanket. He's sleeping again now.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
LadyA, Pete used to do exactly the same thing. As Sylvia says paracetamol is a good place to start.

Thinking of you and William

Love

Lyn T XX

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
The nurse said that it's just mouth care now. He's not swallowing at all. So he wasn't able to have his usual meds even this morning. He's sleeping peacefully now.
Dau has been. She's off to Cornwall for a week to work at a festival as a volunteer. She is of course in a quandary about going. But I sent her off, as she won't get the opportunity again. And even if William dies while she's away, his funeral will be delayed for a week or so to allow some of his family to get here. So she will be back in time. And not going will not prevent his death.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
The nurse said that it's just mouth care now. He's not swallowing at all. So he wasn't able to have his usual meds even this morning. He's sleeping peacefully now.
Dau has been. She's off to Cornwall for a week to work at a festival as a volunteer. She is of course in a quandary about going. But I sent her off, as she won't get the opportunity again. And even if William dies while she's away, his funeral will be delayed for a week or so to allow some of his family to get here. So she will be back in time. And not going will not prevent his death.

Oh LadyA , my heart goes out to you and William . Sleeping is a blessing much much love to you both xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
O dear, all I seem able to say is that I'm thinking of you and I wish it was more. I know you don't want William so suffer so I'm glad that he now seems peaceful. I hope he remains so. xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so glad that William is peaceful LadyA. Wishing you continued strength. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member