Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
My condolences LadyA.

Peacefully in his sleep. It's all you could ask isn't it xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
It's never the right time and we are never really prepared when it happens.
I'm so sorry but I'm glad he died in his sleep and that his last days were peaceful. xxx

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
I am so sorry, LadyA, please accept my condolences.

You must be feeling stunned and shocked at the moment.
I hope you have called someone to come and support you.

Caz60

Jul 24, 2014
Lancashire
So sorry for your loss .I hope you receive comfort in the peaceful way that he died.Take care of yourself ,much love and prayers .xx

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Lady A , what can I say , so sorry for your loss of William, passing peacefully at least but so soon. Xxxx

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
I'm so sorry, Lady A - thinking of you with much love and sympathy xxxxx

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
Sorry for your sad loss. William is at peace now and my prayers are with you that you will also find peace and strength at this horrible, difficult time.

Essie

Feb 11, 2015
Sincerest condolences LadyA, as Lyn says it always comes too soon however much we try to prepare, so good that it was peaceful.

Acco

Oct 3, 2011
Sorry to learn of your loss. My condolences and hope for strength and comfort for you in the coming days and weeks.

Blogg

Jul 24, 2014
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's still such a shock even though you know it's coming. Rest in peace William, thinking of you Lady A at the this difficult time x

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Sending you my sincere condolences, hope that you will have brighter days, now that William is not struggling with this awful illness, wishing you strength for the coming days.