William has gone

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
I just had a call from the nursing home. William passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Really didn't expect him to go so soon.

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
I just had a call from the nursing home. William passed away peacefully in his sleep.

Really didn't expect him to go so soon.

Blessing to you both. I can't think of anything else to say. Have to go to see the squash growing from the seeds that you so kindly sent me. They won't need any more water tonight!

Last edited:

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Condolences to you LadyA-sent with a hug and love.

Anytime seems to be too soon as we are never really prepared- how ever much warning we have. William's confusion is now over-he can rest in peace. I hope you will find peace also.

Love

Lyn T XX

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
I am so sorry Lady A.But you must find comfort in the fact that William died peacefully in his sleep. Wishing you strength for the days ahead.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Thoughts are with you Lady A. He must have known.I am so glad it was a peaceful end to so much torment. Take care of yourself

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news. I'm glad William's passing was peaceful. Sending my condolences.

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Sorry to read this but glad to hear that Williams passing was peaceful and hope that brings you some comfort. Wishing you strength for the difficult times ahead. Take care xx

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
So sorry for your loss LadyA, at least William went peacefully in his sleep, I hope that is of some small comfort. My thoughts are with you. xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

pony-mad

May 23, 2014
Mid-Wales
William has found Peace.....
Sending love and strength to help you through your grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I'm sitting here shocked, reading your update. Really feel for you as I was only just reading your latest update on your other thread.

Much love to you with my condolences.

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Oh, Lady A. All my sympathy and condolences. I really do feel for you at this time. (((((Hugs)))))