Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTalking Point1439023504.163929.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalking Point1439023504.163929.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 392

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
My thoughts are with you, William and your family. You feel angry -why not? Feel whatever you need to feel as it will help with your grief. Today will be all you want it to be for your sake and William's. William will have a great send off in the sad circumstances-how could it not be when it is has been arranged with such love?

Love

Lyn T XX

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
The day went really well. I'm feeling very detached from it, so I was fine. I will deal with it later. But the funeral was exactly as William would have wished. The cemetery is beautiful, and William would love that too. A real "green and pleasant place ".

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
The day went really well. I'm feeling very detached from it, so I was fine. I will deal with it later. But the funeral was exactly as William would have wished. The cemetery is beautiful, and William would love that too. A real "green and pleasant place ".

It sounds as if everything went perfectly for you, LadyA, and I'm so pleased it did. xxx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm glad the day went well, Lady A and the funeral just what william would have wanted. In the end, that's all that matters right now.
I hope you'll manage to take some time to rest a bit and concentrate on yourself now.xxx

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
It sounds fine Lady A. William got exactly the funeral he wanted and was laid to rest in a beautiful cemetery that he would have loved. It is good to hear this.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
I'm glad it went well and that William will be at peace. Now it's time for you to take time out to look after yourself.

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
So glad all went well, you have done everything you possibly could for William. Now it's time for you. x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Well done LadyA. William would be so proud of you. It is such a comfort if the funeral goes as it should and William has such a lovely place to lie. I hope you can have a peaceful night. Lots of love to you and a big hug.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
I'm pleased it all went well, take your time and look after yourself Lady A xxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Glad it all went well LadyA and Williams resting place sounds lovely . Echo what others have said now being the time to look after yourself . Much love xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Morning LadyA. I hope you managed to get a bit of sleep last night. Now a different phase in your life .is about to start for you. I hope you have someone to support you (if that is what you want) or solitude if that will make you start to come to terms with your feelings. After Pete died I felt very restless but didn't actually seem to do anything! Started jobs-left them unfinished-so eventually I did a couple of bits of paperwork each day and I forced myself to do something small -it can help. Above all accept how you feel as natural; whether that is anger/sadness or relief that William is no longer suffering.

Thinking of you

Love

Lyn T XX