William has gone

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
So sorry to read of your loss, the time is never right. To pass away while sleeping must be some comfort to you. Goodbye William.

Lilac Blossom

Oct 6, 2014
Scotland
Dear Lady A

William's struggles are over and to pass peacefully in sleep is a comfort I think. However nothing truly prepares us for the loss of a loved one so I hope that family and friends are being supportive as you face the coming days together.

Thoughts and prayers with you Lady A xx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
However much you expect it you're never really prepared are you. A great blessing that William's passing was so peaceful, but you must be in shock. Sending you very much love. Es
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear LadyA,

I'm so sorry to read your news this morning, it seems to have happened so suddenly, but I'm glad it was peaceful for William xxx

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I am so sorry to read your sad news, Lady A. A blessing for William to pass away so peacefully. Wishing you strength in the days ahead. J xx

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Sorry for your loss Lady A, admiration for the way you cared for William throughout. Sending my condolences
love
Suexx

beverrino

Jan 12, 2015
so sorry to hear your sad news. so glad it was peaceful. you have my deepest sympathy. take care xx

thebes

Feb 10, 2014
London
My heartfelt sympathy to you at this sad time. Will hold you in the light as these grey days go on.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
William has gone....and you will be feeling blank, strange, sad, relieved, angry, teary, panicky.... all of the above or none of them.
Lady A, I have admired your strength of character throughout your story. We've shared smiles, tears, laughs and crossness with you and for you. We will be there for you during this dark time and during the lighter times too.
Good Bye and God Bless William, and God Bless Lady A and the whole family and their friends too.xx

Chaucer 1931

Mar 30, 2014
My sincere condolences to you LadyA,take comfort in that his passing was peaceful. X

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point