WIFE has become a widow

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
So sorry to read of your husband's passing, it must have been a great comfort to him to have you so steadfastly by his side. I am glad it was peaceful. Take care of yourself x

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Wife, I'm so sorry for loss. Wishing you strength for the days ahead and hope that you eventually find peace after all the years of caring for your husband. x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
I'm so sorry to hear of his passing but thankful his last few hours were more peaceful. Wishing you strength for the days to come.

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Dear WIFE. So sorry to hear your news. At least the end was peaceful but you must be broken hearted. Can't really find words to comfort you but am thinking of you with love and sympathy. Verityxx

Sent from my GT-N5110

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Dear Wife, I'm so very sorry to read your sad news. I'm glad to read that your OH was pain free for his final hours and I hope that has given you some measure of peace.

Another one of our lads has joined the party in the sky and I hope that Pete and John have welcomed him already.

Sent with love and sincere condolences

Lyn T XXXXXX

Gigglemore

Oct 18, 2013
British Isles
So sorry for your loss. I do hope you have someone to support you at this difficult time and to give you a real hug - you know how much your TP friends wish we could. Take care.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peanutbrain