WIFE has become a widow

Pickles53

Feb 25, 2014
Radcliffe on Trent
You have been so brave through the last stages of your husband's suffering. At last he is at peace and I hope that someone is caring for you now as much as you cared for him. My love and sympathy to you and all your family.

DIANE69

Jan 7, 2014
wirral
I am so sorry.Over the last few months your posts have helped me so much.My Tony passed away last Saturday.My thoughts are with you.All we can do is soldier on and try to make them proud of us.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Oh dear, dear, Wife - so sorry to hear your news. But like others, so thankful that the last couple of days were peaceful. I hope you have lots of support there. You know we are here - and have our cyber arms around you. But it's not as good as someone being there to support you in the flesh.

pony-mad

May 23, 2014
Mid-Wales
So sorry to hear your sad news Wife.
Sending love, a big hug and the strength to get you through the days to come.
Love G x

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Just a short up-date and then I'm for my bed at last. My husband's "devoted" sister has already decided which day is best for her Brother's Funeral to fit in with her husband's "shooting" calendar! Organising this Funeral could become a rather bumpy ride - me thinks.

Thank you so much to your lovely messages - one and all - I have already found such comfort from you lovely people on T.P. Could I mention Diane69 whose husband, Tony passed away last Saturday and send my especial love to her as her boy joins the "party" up above.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
My sincere sympathy to you. I' so very sorry that you have lost your husband. It's good that he had peaceful final days and I'm sure that is of some comfort to you.
I hope arranging the funeral will not cause you too many bumps. It's hard enough to do as it is, without relatives complicating things for you. x

Last edited:

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
I'm glad peace was found, I hope the politics of family don't intrude too much upon the mourning.
Hard times.x

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
I came onto TP, full of self-pity, and then read the title of your thread. Oh, no, not another seat needed Up There for another of our boys. :eek: Pete and John will guide him, my darling, and all the other lads and lasses from TPers, who have passed will help too.

All of them looking down on their girls, who weep when there are no tears left. :( What a wonderful WIFE you have been! "Devoted" doesn't begin to describe you fighting the spies that invaded your lad's life, and "selfish" doesn't begin to describe your insensitive b*tch of a sister-in-law.

Three lads joining the gang Up There, in as many weeks. Three midows who have become widows. :(

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I am so sorry to read about your loss WIFE, but am glad the end was peaceful for him. Your SIL has strange priorities, but I hope she doesn't cause you too much angst.

Sleep tight.

bluejag69

Oct 3, 2014
So sorry wife for your loss, its not a happy new year start for a lot of us on here. Thinking of you, he was lucky to have you caring for him, take care xxx

hokeycokey

Feb 24, 2014
So sorry WIFE but at least it was peaceful. Hope SiL behaves!
Thoughts with Diane69 too at this sad time for you both

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
Just a short up-date and then I'm for my bed at last. My husband's "devoted" sister has already decided which day is best for her Brother's Funeral to fit in with her husband's "shooting" calendar! Organising this Funeral could become a rather bumpy ride - me thinks.

Thank you so much to your lovely messages - one and all - I have already found such comfort from you lovely people on T.P. Could I mention Diane69 whose husband, Tony passed away last Saturday and send my especial love to her as her boy joins the "party" up above.

I have no words for your SIL :eek: Well none I can put on TP anyway :mad:

I'm so sorry for your loss WIFE. It's so hard for those left behind and I find it heartbreaking every time I read of someone being lost.

As you say, there is certainly a party going on up there recently.

It's so hard to find words because there really aren't any at a time like this but just know I am thinking of you xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoobix