Why can't people understand!!

SophieAnn

Apr 16, 2015
Burton
I found out yesterday people have been taking the Micky out of my Dad! Just because he looks and acts different! Honestly feel so bad for my Dad this isn't the first time people have been horrible with him!

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Aren't you glad that you are not one of these thoughtless idiots? You are having a bad experience which is making you stronger and smarter. You can deal with the harsh realities of life because you're living with it. They are immature and are themselves to be pitied for their mental and spiritual weakness.

Keep your chin up - you will come out the other end a better person. Good wishes.

SophieAnn

Apr 16, 2015
Burton
Aren't you glad that you are not one of these thoughtless idiots? You are having a bad experience which is making you stronger and smarter. You can deal with the harsh realities of life because you're living with it. They are immature and are themselves to be pitied for their mental and spiritual weakness.

Keep your chin up - you will come out the other end a better person. Good wishes.

Thank you

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
I found out yesterday people have been taking the Micky out of my Dad! Just because he looks and acts different! Honestly feel so bad for my Dad this isn't the first time people have been horrible with him!

Some people are so thoughtless being horrible to your dad. I hope they leave him alone and let him enjoy his life. G L

River15

May 28, 2015
That's terrible. People are ignorant! They have no idea of the struggles that your dad and family go through. Chin up girly xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lindsay A