why cant i have a loud mouth and stand up and be counted

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
it must be 4-5 weeks since they agreed to some one looking at bobs x rays - second opinion ---cos i have not been well i have not chased it

but hey ho could they not follow it through
bless his heart bob has been very good re my op -but its only down to our selves to sort it out
I CANT DEMAND AND SHOUT LOAD ENOUGH to get help
love bel x

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Bel i wish i could help somehow. Do you not have any assistance, you need to recover your self, do not know how you have coped with your operation looking after your lovely husband and now having to struggle to get the help you need to sort out his medical needs. Would you consider talking to social services, or have they not helped in the past. I have found my social worker to be such a good source of help and support, keep posting to let us know how you both are goodnight Pam

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
We all shout loud Bel

Ron and I send our love to you and Bob.
bel, get some help with Bob, you cannot do it all.
With the greatest love and respect
Barb X

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Hello bel

Life with this illnes is stressful, not just for those with the illness but also the carers, who bless tham have a horrible time trying to plan things, and make them run smoother. They also have to carry on, when they themselves are ill, and that is terrible because they don't get a lot of support from others.

We are all different, and like it or not we do what we think is right at the time. Sometimes shouting can only make things worse for all concerned.

You are doing your best, and if you push Doctors too much they will only make you wait longer in the future.

I have been waiting months for some results to come through and its driving me mad with all the waiting. It does seem that those who claim to support us have one speed, and that is slow.

I hope things soon get sorted out for both of you.

Best Wishes

Ken