who 'stole' my avatar?!!!

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
not been on for ages and I am sure I used to have an avatar :confused:! Now I am just a little green shape! What happened to my real mini-me and how do I get it back?

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Brenda - the little green shape just means you are online.

I don't know about your avatar though. :(:confused:

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Hi Brenda,

The system says you have no avatar attached to your profile. I don't know of any ways that it could have been accidentally deleted.

I searched TP (using Google advanced search) for images matching the term avatar and didn't see anything (sometimes they will have older images):

http://images.google.co.uk/images?as_q=avatar&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&imgtype=&imgsz=&imgw=&imgh=&imgar=&as_filetype=&imgc=&as_sitesearch=forum.alzheimers.org.uk&as_rights=&safe=images&as_st=y

Looks like you'll have to put up a new one unless there is another idea that Katherine and Said can come up with tomorrow.

Take care,

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Hello Brenda – long time, no see .... you, not your avatar.:)

I am a complete ‘numpty’ in the computer stakes but I have noticed of late sometimes my avatar appears and sometimes not .... its disappearance seems to be uncannily linked to times other sites tell me I need to have my ‘Java script enabled’ ... coincidence ....? Or maybe that’s my Flash player ... only I’m not flash ....:rolleyes:

So you’ve had your avatar nicked and I’ve had my Java disabled when I wasn’t looking? (If only I knew what my Java was!!!!;))

The plot thickens :D ...... but perhaps TP can be ruled out as the suspect????

Love, Karen, x

(PS: My ‘smilies’ seem to come and go at whim, too .... perhaps I don’t feed them regularly?:rolleyes:)