Who am I ? I won't know myself soon!!!

annielou

Sep 27, 2019
Yorkshire
So sorry to hear you aren't well @Wildflowerlady I was wondering yesterday if you had had your dads funeral yet. I hope you are feeling well enough to go. Hopefully if you are feeling slightly better today then by 10th you will have improved enough to go ? fingers crossed. My sister caught covid the week after mum died (from her partner who caught it at work) but she was lucky and wasn't too bad and she was ok and out of isolation before mums funeral. I so hope you are better too. Take it easy as you start feeling better and build up what you do slowly so you don't set yourself back. I really hope you feel better soon. ? ?

Starting on a journey

Jul 9, 2019
@Wildflowerlady ...sorry to hear that you have been ill with Covid. Please take care of yourself, hoping that your husband is ok and you are resting as much as you can. Take care the house clearance will have to wait til you are better

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
I had been wondering how you were doing @Wildflowerlady , I’m so sorry you have been so poorly , take it easy , plenty of fluids and rest needed . Hope you are back to full strength soon and dads funeral goes ok. Take care .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mshaw6