Whistled at - I wish

cris

Aug 23, 2006
Chelmsford
Was not sure where to post this. I was smiling :) so I nearly posted in tearoom, but it sad as well :( so I'll stick it here. I've just been whistled for :) No not that sort of whistle, cor he's tasty, nice bum type, but heh I need help and don't know your name.
Yes Susan has woke up and wanted help to come down, could not remember my name :( so she whistled :) -------- it worked though, gave her a great big cuddle and said "my name's chris. Let's go and have a cup of tea."
cris

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a loving response cris, but yes, it is sad. Hope you both enjoyed your cup of tea.
Love xx

Last edited:

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Well maybe Susan thought her whistle would travel further than words? Need not have forgotten your name, just using the best means of attracting attention. They issue whistles to climbers in case they get lost in the mountains. Same principle.

sheena

Aug 4, 2007
:) Didn't get a whistle - at least not yet - but did get a kiss and a hug everytime he walked past me during the evening ( not sure if he just forgot he had already given me one or was pleased to know I was still there) - what a change from a couple of days ago when he didn't want to put up with me
Good response to your whistle though - I'm smiling at the moment, hope you are too.