• North America

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • South America

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Some time ago I did a quick trawl [well it took a while, actually], with the result below. I wanted to see the countries, rather than the continents ... if you get my drift. [...continental drift... :D ]

Attachments

• countries.jpg
    countries.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,805

daughter

Mar 16, 2005
Thanks Bruce for the previous results. If you went through the Members list it must have taken ages. Countries would have been better but I wasn't sure I knew all of them. In fact I didn't have a notion of all the Nations. ;)

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
Norman said:
You have also got a Premiership football team
Norman

We have indeed Norman - and I only live approx. 10 mins. walk away from the ground.

Not a fan - although Mrs. D. is a supporter (I have been to matches in the past with her though... not my cup of tea I have to say... but then again, I don't drink tea either - so tea isn't my cup of tea! :D ).

I quite like the town on the whole... not a bad place to live really.

:)

N.

maria29al

Mar 15, 2006
Warwickshire
Spain

I would love to contact anyone from Spain..although it looks rather slim..

Me and my youngest are moving to Spain next year..all very exciting and a little scary!!!!

Just sourcing schools for her A level studies out there.

So, if anyone Spanish is about would love to natter sometime!!!

Gracias...Hasta luego amigos!!!

Marion

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
noelphobic said:
I used to work in Wigan. Didn't see much of it apart from my place of work though!

Grief - you've reminded me here... I don't live there now... I live in Westhoughton, which comes under 'Bolton'!

Weird thing... we come under Bolton Council, have a Bolton postcode, yet live nearer to Wigan and have a Wigan telephone code number...

So basically... where the HELL am I then geographically and physically?

As for spiritually... I'll leave that - I'm confused enough as it is!

:D

N.

ElaineMaul

Jan 29, 2005
You're only confused, Death, 'cos of the time you were posting ........ you should have been in bed!!! :D

Elaine

casahanney

Feb 27, 2006
spain
www.39steps.aixa.com
spain

I live in Spain and would be happy to help where I can.

My husband has Demencia with Lewy Bodies.

We moved here 8 years ago. I don´t know about the schooling here, being both retired. I can helpt with other things though I am sure.

Yvonne aka casahanney

QUOTE=maria29al]I would love to contact anyone from Spain..although it looks rather slim..

Me and my youngest are moving to Spain next year..all very exciting and a little scary!!!!

Just sourcing schools for her A level studies out there.

So, if anyone Spanish is about would love to natter sometime!!!

Gracias...Hasta luego amigos!!!

Marion[/QUOTE]

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
Hola casahanney

sorry not spanish but wanted to welcome you to TP
hope you get as much out of it as i do,
looking forward to reading your posts

best wishes :)

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Michael, just check out the member list - many people - for reasons of identification, most likely, don't state much detail.

I'd assume that those who have not stated their origin are mostly from the UK.

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Beckyjan
not Derbyshire but southwest Sheffield.....I take mum into Derbyshire everyday....Ladybower,Hathersage,Castleton,Bakewell......beautiful county

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hi Mel: - do you have contact with Stanton Day Hospital (Bakewell) - wonderful crowd there. David presently goes on Monday and Thursday (I usually go in too on Thursday afternoon).
There are some good Alzheimer Cafes in the area - PM me if you are interested or want to know more. Beckyjan
(Having said that my husband is so 'off it' today I wonder if we will make any more!!?????)

plastic scouser

Sep 22, 2006
Hale Village, Liverpool
Hi All

Anyone on here from North Norfolk?

Asking for my Mum really as she lives in Sheringham and looks after my Dad at home - and is really struggling for support. He has AD TIA's and appears to be developing paranoia now as well (ho hum!). I know she'd love to be able to sit and share experiences with people in the same situation over a cup of tea!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHarris