When is it time to really take control??

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
Hi

Had a very bad day my mum is escalating she is just taking out clothes and flinging them on the floor then leaves them there I just looked at what shes done in such little time that I just burst out crying I will have to calm down now and clear it all up tom my back has given in just from stress am now in a lot of pain.

When do the family take control she cant go on like this the house is a mess and getting worse??

Do we have to wait until shes in ahome before we can clear this mess am so drained shes been so calm all week now this madness just comes out of nowhere??

If I do anything she gets aggressive how an earth do you handle this??:(

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Nerak

It is very hard I know as when my MIL was the same. I just took control because she would have been angry whether I took control or not. Do what ever you have to do to help her. Her mood will not change she can not help it. We are with you on this hard road

Or just walk away and let her get on with it as long as she is not a danger to herself

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
Nerak

It is very hard I know as when my MIL was the same. I just took control because she would have been angry whether I took control or not. Do what ever you have to do to help her. Her mood will not change she can not help it. We are with you on this hard road

Or just walk away and let her get on with it as long as she is not a danger to herself

EH? if it had been my ex mil id have watched her clutter herself into the house with no escape!!!!!! oh that's between us!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
I find that the most annoying thing, is that people don't tend to believe that my mother could do the things she does (she litters her bedroom with clothes all the time, mixes the soiled with the clean ones so we have to wash all of them, and always tells me off for never cleaning it all up - even though I do - very regularly)

I now have an online blog, in which I document the things that happen with mum - good and bad. I often take pictures of the mess etc. and post them on there. The blog is only read by me, but somehow, seeing the "proof" there, makes me feel a little less like I am beating my head against the wall.

My mums room is a NOGO area she will not let me near it SORRY to be crude but she pees on the floor or anything that will hold it flower pots jugs etc...... the stench is awful and having told the doc the nurses no nurse has called yeT but maybe here tom.

I have left it a mess last 2 days as want them to see it my mum is living like a wild animal.

My family know all this but say what can we do shes depressed?????????????????:mad::mad::mad: Oh and im NUTS by the way

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
My mums room is a NOGO area she will not let me near it SORRY to be crude but she pees on the floor or anything that will hold it flower pots jugs etc...... the stench is awful and having told the doc the nurses no nurse has called yeT but maybe here tom.

I have left it a mess last 2 days as want them to see it my mum is living like a wild animal.

My family know all this but say what can we do shes depressed?????????????????:mad::mad::mad: Oh and im NUTS by the way

My family do not beleive that my mum speaks to me the way she does???????????? Mum would never treat anyone like that! No im NUTS