When Are We Off!!

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
If nothing else I have had a giggle over this, this evening!! :D

So now when? I have a busy week preparing for my respite the following week - and you will be very busy fighting for your respite. How about the others - they may go off without us :rolleyes:

Love Jan

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Jan
I am glad it`s given you a smile I have certainly enjoyed myself.
and I think we are all in need of that
As for the others if they go without us more goodies for us.
Love Roseann :D

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Hi

Don't dare go without me, I want some of those goodies, as well.

What goodies are you talking about? --- never mind I want some

Love
Alfjess

PS If it is the sweets from Moffat, then I'm sure Hazel or I could send you some anyway

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
PS If it is the sweets from Moffat, then I'm sure Hazel or I could send you some anyway

Absolutely no problem!

But as I have easy access to the sweet shop, I must confess it's the pampering -- and of course the giggle -- that I'm looking forward to!:D

Come on, you lot, get yourselves organised!

Love,

Splat88

Jul 13, 2005
Essex
I agree Hazel, the pampering first, the sweeties next, and maybe a large fire water too. That's what I'd be looking forward to! :D

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Hazel
Today a sweet shop just like the one in Moffat opened up in my local town, `BLISS`.
But I will still be coming to Mofffat could not let everone down.
Love Roseann :D

Debby Short

May 29, 2008
Near Heathrow Airport
Hello all, I have come to the conculsion that you are all mad - in the nicest possible way though.

I have read both threads this morning, and it is the first time I have laughed instead of crying, this thread went from being sad to being funny.

But really you are all wonderful people, and I admire you all. I am not a carer, just the daughter of a lady with AZ, whom I miss terribly.

Where would we all be without people like you :D

Love & hugs to you all
Debby
xx

PS Could I send my Dad on your trip - he needs it badly, but keep him away from the sweets. :D

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Debby, your dad will be very welcome, though we might find it difficult to keep him away from the sweets! Perhaps some more men might be tempted to join us.

How about the pampering? Would he enjoy that, or do we have to fix up a round of golf for him?

Love,

Debby Short

May 29, 2008
Near Heathrow Airport
Hazel,

I think he needs the pampering (although don't think he would look good with painted toe nails), but know that he would love to play golf - he hasn't been able to play for a very long time.

Debs
xxxxxx :)

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Debby
Glad you liked the threads and I am glad it made you laugh.
When I started them last week I was very down but thanks to the wonderful people on here joining in with the fun this week I feel great.
So to all you people out there thanks and keep up with the laughs we do not get enough in our lives.
Love to you all. Roseann :D

andrear

Feb 13, 2008
Yorkshire
Roseann

Well, its all been down to you this one!! Keep on posting. YOu have got us all laughing again, so thanks to you too.
Love AndreaX

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
ROSEANN, it`s a pleasure to know you in this frame of mind. A ROSEANN we didn`t know before.
Love xx

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Sylvia
Thank you for your kind words.

I must admit these last few months have been tough, as well as my hubbys illness I have had a few family problems, but thanks to a wonderful daughter who took charge of things we are now back on an even keel.
So when I started the thread I was very down but the minute Jan said shall we run away my mischivous side came out and the more it went on the better I felt.

So I feel that if I have helped a few people along the way to feel better and to have a laugh then life at the moment is not too bad, I know the problems are still there but tomorrow is another day and I will deal with it when it comes.
Hope you all can feel better too.
Much love Roseann :)

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Roseann:

I join in with the compliments but worried about your head size :cool::cool:

I just cannot run off with someone whose hat doesn't fit. By the time I have finished ALL the peanuts nothing of mine will fit :rolleyes:.
On a serious note - isn't it wonderful that with all the daily difficulties we can still find time for humour.

Love Jan

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Jan
I can always buy another hat, but I do hope you have not ate all the peanuts yet they are suposed to be for when we get there.

As for the humour we may as well laugh as cry [I look terrible when I cry] you know the saying :laugh and the world laughs with you.
Hope alls well in your world.
Love Roseann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife