1. annesharlie

annesharlie Registered User

I am not sure how to get the picture within the text for this posting, but wanted to show you Ron's new ebike. It doesn't require a driver's license, it's got pedals like a bicycle, but also a battery so is electric run. It's a wonderful solution to him not being allowed to drive - he has some sense of independence, yet it's very safe - wont' go above 32 kmph as required by law. In Canada a person has to be over 16 to drive one, ( that's the only rule!) so it's perfect for young people or those who are slightly handicapped and couldn't drive a car or motor bike. I do hope it proves to be a success, I've told him that his bad memory must make him forget just how it felt to roar up our hill on his old motorbike, as this will be quite, quite different!

Attached Files:

2. Áine

Áine Registered User

How lovely for you to have found some compromise to the awful situation of having to give up driving. I do hope Ron is able to enjoy it and keep as much independence as he's able.

Á :)

3. nicetotalk

nicetotalk Registered User

Sep 22, 2006
    stretford
    Hi ANNE

What a wonderful picture take care
    kathy

4. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Dear Anne,

What a fantastic compromise. I hope Ron has many hours of pleasure from his bike. All the drivers that were, will be green with envy.

With love