What's there, when there appears to be nothing left ...

dancer12

Jan 9, 2017
Mississauga
Kind Kindred:

God has summoned Keith to be his new angel in heaven. May you have the extra strength to carry on. My thoughts & prayers are with you both.

Sending Many Hugs & Much Love

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you, all of you with all my heart and soul. What wondrous support.
Keith died on Friday afternoon. His ordeal with dementia is over, thank God. The Nursing Home were wondrous in their kindness, love and care.
He could not go on living like that. Even though I can no longer stroke his arm, I would not want him alive like that.
What shall I do about Talking Point? Do I leave it now or what? I love my friends on here, but what is the best way to help and serve you?
with love and best, Kindred aka Geraldinexxxx

LizzieM

May 6, 2019
Keith died on Friday afternoon. His ordeal with dementia is over, thank God. The Nursing Home were wondrous in their kindness, love and care.
He could not go on living like that. Even though I can no longer stroke his arm, I would not want him alive like that.
What shall I do about Talking Point? Do I leave it now or what? I love my friends on here, but what is the best way to help and serve you?
Dear kind Kindred, so very sorry for you for this ultimate loss of Keith on top of all the series of losses that you have gone through as Keith progressed. If sending hugs and strong thoughts works then I send them to you with all my heart. You’ve asked how you can continue to help - bless you, so please do stay on TP if you feel you can and post when you can and when you feel you can. You’ve learnt so much and helped so many, I’m sure I speak for others when I say we don’t want to lose you too. Xxx

mickeyplum

Feb 22, 2018
I think these words say it all.

I hate to put the damper on all these lovely messages of encouragement and support. On any other day I would feel the same way but today I'm feeling so low and weepy and am actually feeling very sorry for myself and feeling guilty knowing that lots of folk are in a worse position.
Is it OK to feel a bit sorry for oneself or is that too indulgent?.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
sad news @kindred
think of yourself and your loved ones at this time, you all need time to make arrangements and to grieve
my condolences

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
I hate to put the damper on all these lovely messages of encouragement and support. On any other day I would feel the same way but today I'm feeling so low and weepy and am actually feeling very sorry for myself and feeling guilty knowing that lots of folk are in a worse position.
Sweetheart, I am sorry you are feeling so low. Please do not feel guilty, please. This disease tests us beyond our endurance, sometimes it takes all our courage to survive let alone do anything about messages of support. With you all the way. with love and best, Kindred, aka Geraldinexx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’m so terribly sorry to read your news. You were always there for your beloved husband. Wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come.

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
i am so sorry , sending you best wishes and strength. What a wonderful lady you are , I echo @LizzieM thoughts , please stay if you can, Your compassion and kindness shines so bright . Thinking of you and your loved ones . Xx

AliceA

May 27, 2016

No, you are being honest, I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes when we are exhausted we need time to fill up before we can give anything. Be kind to yourself. With love Alice.

Grahamstown

Jan 12, 2018
East of England
My sincere condolences dear Geraldine, an inspiration as we struggle to accept the inevitable for our loved ones too. As for the future, you will find a way I am sure, to know what you should do.

AliceA

May 27, 2016

Dearest Geraldine, my heart goes out to you, you will never be really parted as the best of Keith is embedded in you and your love. Hold on to your memories with joy.
Selfishly I hope you do not leave us, you may need a break for a bit, but if you cannot come back we will understand even with sorrow.
With all my love and prayer, Alice, xxx

Rosebush

Apr 2, 2018
Sweetheart, I am sorry you are feeling so low. Please do not feel guilty, please. This disease tests us beyond our endurance, sometimes it takes all our courage to survive let alone do anything about messages of support. With you all the way. with love and best, Kindred, aka Geraldinexx
So sorry Geraldine, take care and I hope you still post. Love Lxxx

Lorna44

Jul 16, 2016
Surrey
Kindred, I'm so sorry for your loss, so much love & hugs I'm sending you.
You have so much wisdom to give and I for one will always want to hear your advice. Please don't go x

Toony Oony

Jun 21, 2016
Geraldine @kindred - I am so, so sorry. My heart goes out to you at this saddest of times.
Holding you close in my thoughts and prayers X

'Love is pure energy and
No matter how hard you try,
You can never kill love
Because pure energy can’t die
The feeling of love can fade,
And the body can cease to give,
But the energy created by love
Is immortal and continues
To live'.

(author unknown)

Hard Work

Sep 20, 2017
West yorkshire
Dear Geraldine,
I'm so sorry but please remember those we love never go. Far away from us they will always be close and Keith will be looking down on you so keep strong. I'm sure everyone on tp is praying for you.
Love Shirley/hardwork

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson