What was all the worry about

harvey

Aug 10, 2007
We have had a few good days and I start to think why did I ever get so upset and worry so much:confused:

Mum has been very pleasant, telling us how she appreciates everything we do etc. She has not been too confused and she tells us she is eating well. We have had meals with her to make sure and are now keeping a weight chart to check on her. We have had no tantrums or 'incidents' for days and no accusations. The phone calls have dropped considerably. It is when this happens that I keep my fingers crossed and hope I imagined it all:D

I am so pleased to have found this forum, I posted for the first time last week and got a lot off my chest. I felt so much better and was heartened by the replies.

I read other peoples posts on and off for a while wondering if I should post a message, if anyone is doing the same I would encourage them to post, it is such a relief:)

Good wishes to all

Polly

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
harvey said:
We have had a few good days and I start to think why did I ever get so upset and worry so much:confused:

Hi Polly, thank you for your post, we like to hear about the good times as well as the bad.

We all enjoy the good times, they help us get through the bad ones -- a bit of respite, which we all need.

I hope you heav lots more good days.

Love,