What stage is he at.

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
My ho as vascale for past 4/5 year
6 weeks a go was living in the past wonting to go home to where he was a boy .talking a-bought get a job .asking me if i wonted to get married and have his kids ( been married 40 year 3 kids )he asked a-lot a-bought his mum and had i seen her as he dident no where she gone .he for got peoples names .
So i was told he be at middle stage

But all this week end he for gets some names .just wonted to go home on one a cash ion .
Ask me if i staying night or going home so what stage .
Just looks at me then falls a sleep at night (all over me like a love sick teenager 6 weeks a go to almost nothing)
Can it go up stages then back down a little ?

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
It's often said that no 2 people with dementia are the same and part of the reason for this may be that there is no fixed progression for the dementia.

When stages are accepted it is often found that people can show symptoms from more than one stage at any given time and the condition is quite fluid. My wife is very like this.

Having said that, a useful guide can be found if you click the following link

I hope that helps answer your question.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
People with vascular dementia can often have "good" days and "bad" days, so yes it can go up and down and change. But the "bad" days come more and more often and the "good" days are less and less.

There is always something to keep you on your toes
xxx