what next

chip

Jul 19, 2005
Scotland
Got two phone calls today. Husband getting worse taking him off Exelon as its doing him no good and he might get very aggitated when they do this. Second call Dad has cancer. I have the POA over my Dad as well we done this when my Mum had Dementia just incase. I so so don't want to have anything with Social Services after what they have been like with us. My Dad as well wants nothing to do with them. Looks like i'm going to be back caring but this time for a different illness. Talk about getting a blow.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Oh Chip, I'm so sorry. That's the last thing you need at the moment. Poor dad too,of course, but I know the struggles you've had with SS (and are still having).

Life is so unfair, some people sail through life with few problems, while others have to cope with one on top of another.

Try to stay strong, and let us know how it goes.

Love,

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear chip, you are definitely having more than your fair share of grief. I am sorry to hear the news about your dad, that would be a real blow for you. Also, the continual worry over your hubby. I am sure your strength will shine through. Thinking of you. Regards Taffy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa