What is the answer.

ronyork

Apr 28, 2015
Hunts
I am 81 quite fit and hopefully have all my marbles. Some days such as today it all goes wrong from about 8.30 . Having made Audrey an early cup of tea . Removed the washing from the machine done the drying (iron dry) then did the ironing put all away. So I thought I would ask Audrey to make me a coffee, Her reply what for what have you done this morning. Oh dear off to the shop (waitrose) now perhaps it will be better when I return, even a little trip to the store gives me a rest. When I do get back it will be are we going for a walk to the river Oh dear for better or worse.

Patricia Alice

Mar 2, 2015
I am 81 quite fit and hopefully have all my marbles. Some days such as today it all goes wrong from about 8.30 . Having made Audrey an early cup of tea . Removed the washing from the machine done the drying (iron dry) then did the ironing put all away. So I thought I would ask Audrey to make me a coffee, Her reply what for what have you done this morning. Oh dear off to the shop (waitrose) now perhaps it will be better when I return, even a little trip to the store gives me a rest. When I do get back it will be are we going for a walk to the river Oh dear for better or worse.

How wonderful. What a lovely man you are.

Have an enjoyable walk by the river it's supposed to be a sunny day.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Have a lovely walk. You deserve some sunshine, fresh air and a pleasant time. x

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Just a short walk then. I got away with walking mum around the garden this morning after breakfast, but now she wants her mid morning snack of bacon, egg, mushrooms and toast, and I am putting off the supermarket to later, not really a good idea, but the little chores are filling up the morning. Take care, hopefully you'll find time to put feet up this afternoon.

ronyork

Apr 28, 2015
Hunts
Feet up

Hi Tin . Feet up without a problem, get your feet off my foot rest or my chair No thanks thats more conflict. f course everything in our home belongs to Audrey.