What If

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Last night

WHAT IF ???

He ran towards me, raining blow after blow about my head and body, never letting up, never running out of breath, I dodged and swayed but nothing seemed to put him off. I knew I needed just the one opportunity, the one gap that would let me in, all I needed was to land that ONE PUNCH that would finish him, I bobbed, I weaved, and then there it was, the gap I had been looking for. I pulled my arm back and with every muscle and sinew in my body, I was just about the let fly, WHEN ???

There she was, my Angel Elaine stood in front of me, gently trying to bring me out of this hallucination i was having, calling my name, urging me to come back to real life, real time.

Then it hit me, OMG WHAT IF !!! OH SWEET LORD WHAT IF ????

Something like this ACTUALLY happening HAUNTS me every second of every single day and always will.

DEAR LORD PLEASE NEVER LET IT HAPPEN

If you think you know this illness think again !!!!

Norrms (Diagnosed with lewy Bodys type dementia )

So sorry if its brutally honest but i really want people to know what it "Can" be like xxxxxxxx

lis66

Aug 7, 2015
So sorry Norms sending ((hugs))) totally heartbreaking horrendous illness xxx

mumsgone

Dec 23, 2015
Norrms you and elaine are so lucky to have each other she must be a wonderful person. Try not to dwell on the what ifs sweetheart and think of the good things. It didn't happen and hopefully it never will so put it to rest where it belongs. The sun is out this morning shining bright hope you have a good day love and hugs xxx