What happens if we are put on Lock Down

Zandie

Mar 16, 2020
I am really worried what will happen if the country is put on lockdown. My mum lives alone and was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s so I call on her every day and give her her medication. I know I am not supposed to at the moment as she should be in isolation but I don’t have a choice :( I worry that I will make her ill :(

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
I am really worried what will happen if the country is put on lockdown. My mum lives alone and was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s so I call on her every day and give her her medication. I know I am not supposed to at the moment as she should be in isolation but I don’t have a choice :( I worry that I will make her ill :(
You won't be in your own.Dad has carers x4 a day and I'm sure that that will be getting less..Mum is on her own too.So I will have to go to them as well.

Lynmax

Nov 1, 2016
I'm sure that care visits will be considered essential journeys - if not my mother will not survive.. I plan to continue visiting daily as usual.

I'll also look into getting the priority online delivery slots that some supermarkets are starting but get the order delivered for me as mum would not know what to do if food landed up on her front door step.