What a wonderful day

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
Hi everyone.

I always seem to be moaning, so today instead of moaning I want to share my wonderful day with you all.

Firstly, when I woke up I felt very positive, I wanted a wonderful day, and I did.

I went over to mums this morning, we had coffee, then I told her to get ready and we were going shopping. She was delighted with this idea, and we quickly set off in the car to Fareham, which is a lovely shopping centre all under cover. We shopped lots, we looked at wonderful things, mum bought a lovely pair of trousers, we tried shoes on, mum bought 3 jigsaws, toiletries, and we bought enough christmas cards for the whole of the village to use :) .

Then we had lunch out. Then we went to Marks and Spencers, then to Homebase where mum bought lots of flowers, then we went for a lovely drive in the country and then back home.

It was wonderful, mum was happy, we laughed lots, we were silly together, and everytime she started being negative I made her laugh by changing the subject into something really silly. She loved it.

And then I came home and I had my first box of organic vegetables delivered - so my poor husband is going to be having lots and lots of vegetable soup for the next week :)

Thank you. I just wanted to share my day with you all.

Love Michele xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Michele, thank you for sharing your wonderful day with us. And thank you for sharing it with your mum. It is a memory that will always be with you.

What a lovely daughter you are.

Love,

Last edited:

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Michele,
You deserved a lovely day for being so positive and putting in so much effort
Love xx

sammyb

Sep 19, 2007
Nottingham
What a lovely posting Michele. I smiled from beginning to end - you'll both sleep well tonight I am sure!

Love from Sammyb

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
What a difference a good day makes

Dear Michelle,
To-day you must have been very happy, tired from all that shopping but no the less, you both spend quality time to-gether.
Much love. christine

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
How lovely to read your post - both to share your wonderful day and to know that if you think 'positive' then it can be good. I hope this great feeling lasts and lasts.

Thanks for sharing the good times with us. Best wishes Jan

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream